You will take responsibility for the overall direction, development and performance of our client’s integrated 360° communications programs as well as support, lead and inspire the team to be the very best they can be. You will also play a key role in promoting the culture and ethos of TCS including the nurturing and development of the teams and articulation of what makes TCS different.
- Overseeing and developing digital and social media communication strategy and campaigns of TCS’s clients and provide creative digital solutions to generate awareness using digital platforms and channels
- Responsible end-to-end management of various digital communications projects, associated development and social media campaign development
- Ensuring the successful delivery of campaigns through monitoring and analysing our clients’ market
- Manage a portfolio of clients delivering desired outcomes and quality final products
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business. Develop existing business through organic growth and additional joined services
- Responsible for interfacing with an integrated team of Strategists, Creatives and Designers on key projects
- Strong client-servicing skills, a proven track record in delivering simple, as well as more strategic, integrated projects
- Brainstorm creative ideas with the team to produce innovative business proposals
- Conduct research on both brands, products and industry to support the development of client plans and new business proposals.
- Inspire commitment and creativity – encouraging team members to effectively achieve outstanding results
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Digital Strategy Director or similar level, with exceptionally strong Digital and Social experience across retail and lifestyle. You will be creative and strategic, with a strong passion for all digital.
As a senior member of the Lifestyle team you will have the ability to think creatively and push boundaries as well as to building client confidence in creative thought and encouraging it with the team. Naturally you will be a team player who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply here.