Our creative VIP & Special Project team are looking for a talented Account Executive to join the team working on some of the most exciting brands across fashion, lifestyle and beauty. You will be working with some of the best VIP professionals in the sector and support them during the most exciting and prestigious events in London.
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day function of each account team, providing support as requested and required
- Working closely with account manager, account co-ordinator and interns to ensure fair dissemination of tasks
- Draft meeting minutes, agenda, progress reports etc. as necessary for your accounts
- Conduct research as appropriate to support the development of client plans and new business responses
- Manage all press cuttings in terms of collation, presentation and distribution to clients and all relevant team members in an appropriate and timely manner
- Manage all client merchandise so as to enable fullfilment of VIP requests and smooth stock control
- Fostering strong relationships with VIPs, their representatives and stylists
- Developing awareness of the talent landscape and building contacts with emerging talent
- Handle all talent, stylist and agents’ enquiries quickly and effectively
- Contribute to TCS media initiatives e.g. fashion weeks, client events, award season
- Daily review of media for client coverage and articles of interest
- Daily review of online social media and image banks for VIP placements
- Oversee the compilation of monthly reports for clients
- Assist in compiling target lists for seasonal client strategies and events
- For events, oversee all VIP attendee logistics with the account co-ordinator, assist team on guest list compilation and outreach and manage dressing
The ideal candidate will be a currently operating at Account Executive level who is ready for the next step in their career. You will have 2 years VIP and Special Projects experience, a strong knowledge of Fashion GPS and the ability to handle VIP/stylist enquiries quickly and efficiently. Naturally you will be a team player who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a genuine passion for working and attending events.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via email@example.com with “Account Executive VIP & Special Projects” in the subject line. No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.