Our talented Fashion team are looking for an exceptional, experienced and motivated Account Coordinator to join the team. A minimum of 1 year of experience in fashion and luxury PR, with experience working with sample management, is essential. Some Social Media and Digital experience would be ideal.
- Monitor and control the movement of all client press samples, working with, and supporting, your colleagues as necessary to achieve the desired client objectives and results
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day functioning of the team, providing support as requested and required
- Assist in the compilation of monthly reports for clients
- Deal accurately with couriers, both domestic and international
- Detailed send out and tracking of all samples for editorial
- Ensure samples are returned by allocated time and in good condition
- Initiate regular stock checks, flagging any issues immediately to account leads
- Assist each team with all seasonal press mailings
- Handle press inquiries quickly and effectively and to the high TCS quality standard, ensuring constant communication regarding media sample requests
- Support the team during events and fashion shows as directed
Naturally you will be a team player who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Please submit your CV and details of your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org with “Collection Coordinator Fashion” in the subject line. No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.