Our growing Lifestyle team are looking for a creative Account Executive to work with some of the most exciting and prestigious names in the lifestyle arena. You will be part of a very creative and lively team and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best PR professionals in the industry.
As an Account Executive, you will be working on a portfolio of existing clients, supporting the TCS team to deliver the agreed client programmes and desired results.
As an Account Executive, key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure relevant and appropriate editorial coverage is achieved as per the agreed strategy
- Handle press enquiries quickly and effectively. Meet regularly with the media and develop these relationships
- Support the team during events as directed
- Conduct research as appropriate to support the development of client plans and new business responses
- Handle press enquiries quickly and effectively
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues toward the success of the wiser team and clients
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day function of each account team, providing support as requested and required
- Draft meeting minutes, agenda, progress reports etc. as necessary for your accounts
Skills and Experience:
- Account Executive with solid understanding of lifestyle industry
- Proven and strong contacts in lifestyle sector and especially with luxury titles
- Mid-size agency experience
- Passionate about creativity and ideas generation and inspires colleagues
- Confident and upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients
- Must thrive in fast paced, busy environment
The ideal candidate will be an Account Executive with exceptionally strong lifestyle PR experience. Naturally you will be a team player who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Account Executive, Lifestyle” in the subject line.
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.