Our Studio team here at TCS is looking for a Producer to lead our in-house studio. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, innovative and self-motivating individual who is passionate about creating and delivering quality production and is capable to work on a variety of scales of project from small innovative creative projects to larger campaigns.
You will project manage the process of turning creative ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time they ensure that work is delivered on time, to the required level of quality, and within budget.
You will lead the process of product lifecycle from client brief to delivery, ensuring deadlines are met and the studio is resourced to cope with all foreseen incoming traffic.
- Lead on the planning and development of each project lifecycle from client brief to delivery
- Control the creation, distribution and efficient processing of each creative brief to ensure timely delivery of quality work to the client
- Nurture and develop opportunities within the business where there previously have not been, working closely with the account holders of the client base across TCS in its entirety
- Traffic the flow of all work through TCS Studio from inception to production
- Build delivery timelines in conjunction with the Account Management Team and Strategy Teams
- Ensure the efficiency of TCS Studio by managing the resources of the agency with particular attention to ensuring that, at any time, the Studio is resourced to cope with all incoming work
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling and planning
- Own the sign-off process to ensure that all work leaving the Studio is approved by the relevant stakeholders of TCS, before that work is released to the client
- Grow and maintain your network of creative contacts and use your skills and insight to appropriately resource projects
- Maintain a liaison with the all client leads to pre-empt and plan for services required ahead of their scheduled or delivered briefs
- Report directly to the Founder and Chief Creative Officer, ensuring they are kept fully informed of the creative capacity and output of the studio on a day-to-day basis
- Instigate the creation of agency templates and standards for designs; include creds docs and new business pitch proposals
- Identify and appoint the correct resource and brief them if needed
- Outsource work to third parties or engage with other third parties who are also working on the client’s project
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience as a Producer working across Beauty. Fashion or Lifestyle clients and will be able to multitask and prioritise work managing multiple projects at the same time.
You will have a passion for the creative and take pride in ensuring clients, colleagues and projects are all exceptionally well executed. If this sounds like you please submit your CV and details of your interest via email@example.com with the “Producer” in the subject line.No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.